Job Ref: 2417
Affecto are in partnership with a growing tech business in the recruitment of a Web Developer to join a busy in-house marketing team. You’ll be responsible for building and maintaining websites and digital platforms, including existing and brand new projects. You’ll expected to be in the office 2 days a week but have the flexibility to work remotely for the remaining 3.
What will you be doing?
- In charge of creating and maintaining websites and digital platforms.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and IT development teams on new and existing projects.
- Produce and deliver a professional online experience.
- Work in both Front and Backend development, mainly focusing on writing, editing and
- maintaining online content.
- Aid research into the best ways to create and support improvements in website design.
- Aid in the improvement of conversions across all IT channels.
- Liaise with the team regarding HTML marketing campaign.
- On a number of platforms, create digital advertising campaigns.
- Aid the market and design departments, to ensure SEO and digital best practice within the team.
What experience do you need?
- An IT or web related degree.
- Good understanding of SEO techniques including Moz, keyword research etc.
- Good knowledge of the Abode Suite.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, tight deadline environment.
- Ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Bootstrap, PHP, Google products.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave.
- Holiday purchase scheme.
- Pension Schemes.
- Healthcare Cashback.
So, if you are a Web Developer and would like to find out more, please get in touch today.
Affecto Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic