Job Ref: 2187
Are you an experienced Full Stack Developer a looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for an opportunity to join a web focused company who work with modern tech? If so, this role with an e-commerce business with big plans for expansion in 2020 could be just what you’re looking for.
You will be tasked with building innovative solutions for websites which are at the core of our business. You must thrive in a commercial environment with the ability to work to strict timescales in order to meet the needs of a fast growing business. You will conduct both front and back end development, working in-line with specifications provided by the design team.
What do you need?
- A Full Stack developer with the ability to write effective and efficient code.
- Passionate for best design and coding practices.
- Able to confidently present technical information in a structured and logical manner.
- Ability to take responsibility for their own development and working style
Other Desirable skills:
- .Net Core
- Windows Server & IIS
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a rapidly growing business
- The opportunity for fast career progression
- Be able to take responsibility for your own development and working style
- Work with people that are passionate about what they do
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic
PHP Web Devs: we want to speak to you. We have a number of opportunities available, with employers interviewing rem… https://t.co/7EJ69IP5Ej
We have a number of C# roles that we are still looking to speak to candidates for, including this great opportunity… https://t.co/ozJZVH8jhG
What great news this is. Not only are Morrisons committing to ensuring people get their essential groceries at this… https://t.co/VyjotttYa6
For any people working in the IT Sector who are worried about job security, please reach out to one of our delivery… https://t.co/HJdU24n7Fn