Job Ref: 2307
Affecto are working with a leading provider of end to end ecommerce solutions who are looking for a UX/UI designer to join their growing technical team. They use advanced technology to provide distributors and businesses specialist solutions that make selling online easy!
They focus on delivering the easiest, quickest and most innovative ways for Suppliers, Resellers and their Customers to find, buy and sell products.
You will get to:
- Work closely with the Product Manager and development team to shape the design and experience of our digital products.
- Support the team in identifying user needs to influence your design decisions.
- Sketch, wireframe, prototype products and features by following UX best practices
- Create user interfaces using Adobe tools or Sketch or equivalent
- Create and maintenance for existing Order Management Systems and Website platforms
- Reporting to Product & Delivery Manager on progress updates on projects and ability to escalate when required
- Developing UI mockups and illustrating how sites function using wireframes, mood boards and process flows
- Designing graphical user interface elements, dashboards and web pages
- Troubleshooting potential UX problems
What we would like to see:
- Some relevant industry experience.
- A graphic design portfolio showcasing a range of projects and skills
- An understanding of front-end development
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and have your technical skills valued and opinion listened to. Working in an environment of trust and flexibility you will have plenty of opportunity to progress professionally and technically.
If you’d like to learn more, please apply now and we'll be in touch. The interview process will take place over telephone and Microsoft Teams.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: Natalie@affecto.co.uk or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic