Job Ref: 2232
Are you a talented UX Designer with experience across several environments and a strong understanding of the associated principles? Are you looking for an opportunity to shape the design direction of an innovative product business? If the answer is yes, then this could be just the challenge you’re looking for.
Affecto is proud to partner with an ambitious, Sheffield based technology business who have become market leaders in their industry over the last few years and are looking to consolidate that position by introducing a number of exciting new products.
What will you do?
- User Interface Design
- Work with User Research
- Create branded, usable, and aesthetically pleasing interfaces based on UX best practices and business needs
- Create UI prototypes working with developers to make sure they are implemented correctly
- Help define the system of a user’s journey through the product
- Apply Usability research methods as part of the design process
- Work closely with multidisciplinary teams to help improve and refine the customer experience on a continual basis
What skills do you need?
- Demonstrable UX research experience
- Experience of defining and running design sprints
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools
- Proficiency with User Centred Interaction Design principles and practices
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and juggle multiple projects at once
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- A great knowledge of agile practices and how they work with design
What’s in it for you?
- Annual bonus (based on company performance)
- 28 days holiday (including statutory bank holidays)
- Contributory pension
- First time home buyers allowance
- Gym subsidy
- Relaxed working environment with flexible hours and remote working options
- Free healthy snacks and freshly ground coffee
- Regular and interesting team socials, including 3 big parties each year
- Training budget and personal development opportunities
- Free onsite parking, plus bike racks
- Choice of company laptops, plus choice of operating system
If you’d like to learn more about the role and this exciting business, then please apply now and we'll be in touch. In the next stage of the application, you may be asked to take part in a remote video conference with our client. This will be done using Skype or Zoom.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie Salvato: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic
PHP Web Devs: we want to speak to you. We have a number of opportunities available, with employers interviewing rem… https://t.co/7EJ69IP5Ej