Job Ref: 2488
Affecto is looking to recruit an accomplished UX Designer to join an international client’s Sheffield based tech hub. This prestigious business provides software services to a range of established corporate clients globally, as well as promoting an inclusive working environment and providing development opportunities to their staff.
What will you be doing?
· Plan user journeys and design workflows.
· Turn low level wireframes into clear user interface design.
· Provide information to inform intelligent product design and UX workflow.
· Create features for UI and command-line interfaces in accordance with style guides and technical constraints.
· Cooperate with developers and aid their implementation of features and solutions.
· Work collaboratively with a sizable customer experience team and guarantee consistent presentation and functionality.
What experience do you need?
· 2+ years’ experience using UX designer in a software development environment.
· Ability to use Figma (or equivalent) for designing and prototyping designs.
· Expert understanding of full end to end UX lifecycle.
· Ability to communicate efficiently and collaborate well.
· Knowledge of working in an Agile/Scrum-based environment.
· Understanding of and ability to use enterprise software.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Digital Design (or related field).
What’s in it for you?
· Private Medical Insurance
· Health Plan
· Income protection
· Life assurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Gym memberships
· Free eye tests
You will need to submit a portfolio to be considered for the opportunity at the business's request
If you are keen to know more about this fantastic UX Designer opportunity, please contact Katie@affecto.co.uk
Affecto Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic