Training & Data Operations Officer-Sheffield- £29,500
Job Ref: 2248
We’re looking for a Senior Training & Data Operations Officer to join our client on a 9 month FT basis. This is a vital role within the Data Operations Team to support all CRM users and deliver an exceptional customer experience. You will have a strong understanding of the importance of data quality with experience of delivering training to both technical and non-technical staff members.
What will you be doing?
- Implement and deliver new data training programmes
- Ensure database use is consistent and effective across all relevant teams
- Line manage permanent and temporary staff including development, performance reviews and coaching
- Implement a Data Operations Framework to ensure outcomes are measured and regularly reported
- Ensuring the full functionality of the database is realised to enable users to do their job efficiently
- Manage third party suppliers, working with them to deliver strategic benefits to the business
What do you need?
- Experience supporting users to adapt processes, configure data and go-live on a new system
- A thorough understanding of Data Protection Legislation
- Experience cleansing data to improve organisational data integrity
- Experience of delivering training to staff one-on-one and in a group setting
- Ability to elaborate and improve data quality rules and maximise database usage
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office
- Experience of using Microsoft Excel alongside Power BI to manipulate and analyse data
What’s in it for you?
- 34 days annual leave (incl. public holidays)
- Holiday buy and sell options
- Health plan and health review
- Flexible working
- Gym membership discounts
- Eye test
- Training and development opportunities
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous pension contribution
- Life assurance
If you’d like to discuss the role and this exciting business in more detail, then please apply now and we'll be in touch. In the next stage of the application, you may be asked to take part in a remote video conference with our client. This will be done using Skype or Zoom.
To learn more about similar opportunities please visit our website as we have various roles throughout Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Barnsley and Doncaster within Data Science and Analytics.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie Salvato: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic
PHP Web Devs: we want to speak to you. We have a number of opportunities available, with employers interviewing rem… https://t.co/7EJ69IP5Ej