Test Lead - Sheffield - £35k
Job Ref: 2372
Affecto are working closely with a fast-growing technology business in Sheffield, establishing and scaling their technical teams. Moving into the next phase of the project, we’re now looking for a Test Lead to join their team.
As an experienced tester, you'll be working on custom websites and SaaS applications, playing a lead role within an expanding software function. You’ll also take ownership of the testing of new and existing features, mentoring more junior members of the team, whilst helping to roadmap the technical evolution of the organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the testing process, with opportunities to improve the usability of the website and systems.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction with company systems.
- Build solutions for both commercial clients and internal projects.
- Work on projects to build new services which span: e-commerce, internal management systems, B2B and B2C and mobile.
- Producing viable software solutions.
- Responsible for QA and evolve QA processes.
- Coach junior members of the team.
What experience do you need?
- A good knowledge of IT.
- Experience in both manual and automated testing.
- Knowledge of writing Test Scripts and User Acceptance Criteria.
- Proven knowledge of ability to use test management tools.
- Experience of testing agile developments.
- Communicating the domain’s test strategy and associated test plans covering functional testing, non-functional testing and test environments.
- Experience using JIRA.
- ISTQB foundation certificate.
- SQL and ALP experience.
- Experience with Katalon Studio, TestRail (Desirable).
What’s in it for you?
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays).
- Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working hours and locations.
- Opportunities for development and training.
- Discretionary bonus-scheme.
If you’d like to learn more about this Test Lead opportunity, please apply now and we'll be in touch. The interview process will take place over telephone and Microsoft Teams.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic