Are you an experienced Test Analyst who would love to join a leading technology business in Sheffield with an exceptional culture?
This is a local business, with a truly global reach, who are currently in the process of significant expansion and as such Affecto have been appointed to help increase headcount across their key technical teams.
Key to their expansion is the development of a robust software testing function, that will enable the company to ensure the timely delivery of high quality applications. The role of the Test Analyst is critical in the success of the development function, providing quality assurance support to the software development team.
What you will do:
• Work within a well-developed agile environment
• Develop new testing standards
• Examine test tools and advise on any changes needed
• Ensure testing is carried out in line with current sprint cycles
• Work in a challenging, fast paced but ultimately rewarding environment
What you will need:
• Significant experience in a similar role within a software testing environment
• Experience executing automated and manual testing
• Experience with automation test tools such as Selenium
• Experience of using defect tracking tools is desirable
• Experience within the e-commerce space would be highly advantageous
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of and develop a role within a truly successful business.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Lizzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.