Job Ref: Int
Love learning about new technology? Have a natural flair for building relationships? Enjoy the buzz of Recruitment but aren't keen on sales? If the answer to these questions is yes, you could be just the person we're looking for to join our successful Delivery Team!
As a Delivery Consultant your main objective is to build strong relationships with the best talent in technology across Yorkshire and The Midlands. You can do this using a variety of mediums from Social Media to the online/offline events we run throughout the year.
Naturally, you'll need to be target driven and organised enough to work to deadlines but also have the confidence to work with candidates and clients at all levels. Our success is born from a desire to provide the best client and candidate experience within our space and we're proud of the recognition and praise our approach to recruitment receives, this means our relationships are at the centre of everything!
What will you be doing?
- Building relationships with candidates both already within our networks and those soon to be joining them
- Help generate commercial information and opportunities for our Business Development Team
- Creating and managing talent attraction and social media campaigns
- Working closely with our existing client base to successfully deliver a variety of recruitment projects
- Candidate, Client and Market research projects
What do you need?
- The drive and desire to deliver an exceptional experience for everyone involved in the projects we deliver
- The ability to work autonomously and deliver against short, medium and long-term objectives simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills across a variety of mediums - written, face to face, video and on the phone
- To be goal orientated with tenacity, determination and a keen eye for detail
We're a specialist technology consultancy focussing on permanent, interim and contract appointments across Yorkshire and The Midlands. You'll be part of a growing, independent recruitment business where your contribution is both recognised and rewarded. You'll also get a package that includes;
- Uncapped commission structure
- Clear career pathways
- Coaching, training and support to help you succeed
- Constantly evolving incentive program to include team drinks/lunches, earning additional holdiays and early finshes, etc.
We believe this is a fantastic opportunity for either an experienced 360 recruiter from other similarly candidate-driven markets looking for the ability to move away from sales focussed KPIs and concentrate on delivering an exceptional experience for candidates whilst remaining on a 360 commission structrue. We'd equally like to hear from Resourcers wanting to have more client-side impact with the ability to control a recruitment process and finally, we're interested in speaking to individuals with the right attitude and soft skills looking for a chance to build a new career in specialist recruitment.
If you're interested in learning more about our exciting opportunity then please click on this link http://vid.us/qmenva to apply!
We look forward to learning more about you,
Team Affecto.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie Salvato: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic