Systems Administrator (Windows / Microsoft)
Job Ref: 1892
Affecto are working with a leading software business based in South Yorkshire. From their offices just outside Sheffield, they build software platforms to support transactions for some of the largest organisations in the UK and overseas.
As a Systems Administrator you'll be responsible for supporting and monitoring all of the company server platforms, internal and external networking and onsite desktop support. Working with stakeholders of all levels means this would suit a customer service minded individual, where communicating to both technical and non-technical audiences comes with ease.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced SysAdmin with a Windows OS background to join a well established and ambitious company that offer a generous salary and benefits package.
To be considered for this awesome opportunity, you’ll have the following:
- Commercial experience within a System Administrator (SysAdmin) position.
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft ecosystem, particularly Windows Server, Windows 7, 10, Office 365 and related packages.
- Some experience with SQL configuration and installation would be great
- Virtual Machine experience including VMWare, vCloud, MS Hyper-V
- Firewall management experience
- Familiar with WAN and LAN networking, managed switches etc.
- Proven track record of ability to quickly adapt to new and cutting-edge technology
- Some exposure to AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure would be advantageous.
We would like to speak to established systems administrators who are confident working under their own initiative, and who are flexible and adaptable. If this sounds like you then please do get in touch!
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Mark Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
Or how Google does Ops... https://t.co/doqMFd2c19
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? https://t.co/D44TrOWjuQ… https://t.co/lygJq8NXr3
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/K93fIIjWEd