Job Ref: 1950
Affecto Recruitment are working closely with a highly specialised and unique software business in Sheffield who are looking to hire a Solutions Architect / Technical Design Authority in a newly created role focused on embedding new tools and technologies to help drive an efficient project lifecycle. Based in the centre of Sheffield this is an excellent opportunity to join a unique business with a flexible salary and excellent benefits package.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing technical leadership and architecture
- Solution shaping and architecture for cloud applications
- Client engagement, specification and development of technical solutions
- Defining and delivering managed services and Azure application
- Liaising with the wider businesses, specifically technical department to standardise solutions and delivery options
- Technical authority on Azure solutions, supporting integration to existing development practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to all aspects of application design, architecture and design
What we are looking for:
- A proven track-record in managing complex technical solutions, applications architecture and development
- Subject matter expert in cloud-based solutions, especially Microsoft Azure.
- Solutions Architecture / Technical Design background
- Good understanding of Microsoft licensing models
- Networking experience, VNET, NSGs, Traffic Manager etc.
- Advanced skills in analysing, implementing and developing application code in a variety of contexts
- Good stakeholder management experience
The above is just a brief overview of a comprehensive job description so if you are interested in finding out more, we would love to hear from you.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.