Solution Architect - Sheffield-£80k
Job Ref: 2390
We’re looking for Solution Architects to join a dynamic team within one of our long-term FinTech clients.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee solution design for client delivery projects.
- Direct client relationships, helping with concluding solutions.
- Oversee technical delivery.
- Collaborate with managers to lead technical designs and deliveries.
- Maintain a knowledge of company tech platforms and functional capabilities.
- Understand company needs relating to the business process, technical environment and system integrations.
- Responsible for the maintenance of project artefacts.
- Boost morale and encourage excellence in the engineering and architecture departments.
- Collaborate with the development team on architectural solutions.
- Research and understand new technologies around.
- Lookover application designs with developers.
What experience do you need?
- Evidence of several years’ experience in a Solution Architecture role.
- Notable amount of work experience in various IT sectors.
- Ability to communicate through both written and verbal means to a tech and non-tech audience.
- Experience in reviewing and improving processes.
- Good commercial skills.
- Ability to find, fix and prioritise problems.
- Skills in communicating the benefits for certain tech solutions.
- Good ability to liaise with clients.
- Advanced knowledge of governing technical projects.
- Be a team motivator.
- Experience dealing with complex client delivery programmes.
- Beneficial (but not essential) skills: experience in finance, Cloud Migration or Oracle Technologies.
What’s in it for you?
- Reward and benefit schemes.
- Pension scheme.
- Option to buy or sell holiday days.
- Medical insurance.
- Critical illness cover.
- Flexible working arrangements.
Although the business is headquartered in Sheffield, think c3 days a week once the office fully reopens.
If you’d like to learn more about this Solution Architect opportunity, please apply now and we'll be in touch. The interview process will take place over telephone and video.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd are acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic