Job Ref: 2078
Are you a talented Software Tester who’d love to join a leading technology business in Sheffield, making a real difference to people's lives?
This is a business on a very exciting journey, in the process of significantly growing their presence in Sheffield and, as such, Affecto has been appointed to help build their key technical teams.
Key to this is the development of a robust software testing function that will enable the company to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality applications. The role of the Software Tester is critical in the success of their development function, providing quality assurance support to development teams.
What will you do?
• Work within a well-defined agile environment
• Carrying out functional and user acceptance testing to ensure that high-quality standards are achieved at all times for all software releases
• Testing in different environments including web and mobile
• Working in collaboration with the wider technical team including developers and project managers to ensure quality assurance testing is integrated to the project lifecycle.
• Examine test tools and advise on any changes needed
• Ensure testing is carried out in line with current sprint cycles
• Work in a challenging, fast-paced but ultimately rewarding environment
What you will need?
• Significant experience in a similar role within a software testing environment
• Some exposure to automated testing would be advantageous but not essential
• Keen to embrace new technologies and tools
• Experience executing manual testing
• Experience of using defect tracking tools is desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished Software Tester looking to join a business embarking on a very exciting journey to grow their market share and become the number one player in their space.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark Reed: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.