Job Ref: 2174
Are you a Junior Software Tester eager to build on your technical skills? Are you looking for the next step in your career with a market leading business? If the answer to these questions is yes, then this opportunity with a rapidly expanding business could be just the type of challenge you’re looking for.
As Software Tester you will Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of products to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables.
- Log issues accurately and execute corrective actions
- Comply with company quality assurance standards
- Develop and update company testing procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as documentation of issues
- Creation and maintenance of technical documentation
Skills & Experience:
- Strong knowledge of quality assurance methods, tools and best practices
- Knowledge of browser developer tools
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Awareness of development life-cycles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High Level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and results orientated
- Experience with automated testing would be advantageous
Affecto Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
Looking for a new challenge in 2020? JOIN AFFECTO... we are growing the team and want to speak to you! We are back… https://t.co/zohq80rdfV
**BRAND NEW PROJECT** New team setting up in Sheffield, looking for Automation testers to work on a huge product re… https://t.co/lixXN1T7Nh
Looking for a new challenge in 2020? JOIN AFFECTO... we are growing the team and want to speak to you! We are back… https://t.co/k2LBEsElGH