Job Ref: 2181
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of our most exciting clients here in Sheffield!
Post acquisition, we've built a great Development team for them and now our focus shifts to establishing a brand new test function. A process that began with us placing a well-regarded Test Lead and now we're searching for Manual Testers to continue to grow their test function.
What will you be doing?
- Perform manual end-to-end testing on new features.
- Perform manual regression tests on some areas of the product.
- Participate in engineering and product planning to make sure new code is written with testing in mind.
- Author functional test cases for product enhancements and modifications (test scenarios, conditions and data) and assist with maintaining and improving existing test cases.
- Work closely with product, UX, and engineering teams to ensure newly delivered features meet customer needs and are consistent across the product.
The ideal candidate?
- Experience with testing web applications
- Experience working in an Agile process.
- Working knowledge of API testing.
- Testing complex systems.
- Well organized
Testers who hold Agile, ISEB or ISTQB Software Test certification would be at an advantage but are not essential requirements.
To be successful, you must have drive, determination and a desire to work within a fast-paced, fledgling environment but with great opportunities for progression.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Looking for a new challenge in 2020? JOIN AFFECTO... we are growing the team and want to speak to you! We are back… https://t.co/zohq80rdfV
**BRAND NEW PROJECT** New team setting up in Sheffield, looking for Automation testers to work on a huge product re… https://t.co/lixXN1T7Nh
Looking for a new challenge in 2020? JOIN AFFECTO... we are growing the team and want to speak to you! We are back… https://t.co/k2LBEsElGH