Job Ref: 2137
This is a fantastic opportunity with one of our most exciting clients here in Sheffield!
Post acquisition, we've built a great Development team for them and now our focus shifts to establishing a brand new test function. A process that began with us placing a well-regarded Test Lead and now we're searching for the first 2 Manual Testers to come on board.
What will you be doing?
- Perform manual end-to-end testing on new features.
- Perform manual regression tests on some areas of the product.
- Participate in engineering and product planning to make sure new code is written with testing in mind.
- Author functional test cases for product enhancements and modifications (test scenarios, conditions and data) and assist with maintaining and improving existing test cases.
- Work closely with product, UX, and engineering teams to ensure newly delivered features meet customer needs and are consistent across the product.
The ideal candidate?
- Experience with testing web applications
- Experience working in an Agile process.
- Working knowledge of API testing.
- Testing complex systems.
- Well organized
Testers who hold Agile, ISEB or ISTQB Software Test certification would be at an advantage but are not essential requirements.
To be successful, you must have drive, determination and a desire to work within a fast-paced, fledgling environment but with great opportunities for progression.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Great opportunity for an experienced Ruby Developer looking for a challenging role in Sheffield with a global busin… https://t.co/hWDKmkRrmj
As part of our ongoing partnership with @sheffieldDevops we are excited for this month's event which takes place Th… https://t.co/grJsdYN6ba
Great opportunity for an experienced Ruby Developer looking for a challenging role in Sheffield with a global busin… https://t.co/Gh3NDuMZIm