Software Test Analyst
Job Ref: 2142
A fantastic opportunity for talented and Software Testers to join a global organisation due to continued growth. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to integrate new and original approaches to produce innovative and creative solutions.
You will join the product QA team to perform manual testing and QA on Windows and web-based applications.
What will you be doing?
- Performing software testing for the full lifecycle of software development in an agile development environment.
- Deriving test conditions, test scripts and test execution.
- Defect management.
- Writing test plans, technical notes and issue reports.
- Performing QA procedures for software builds.
- Adhere to project requirements and plans reporting any risks/issues where necessary.
- Software testing to required standards.
- Actively seek feedback from clients (both internal and external) and determine current and future requirements.
- Organise your time across multiple projects.
What do you need?
- Commercial experience of testing windows and web-based applications and services.
- Experience testing in an agile development environment.
- Experience with exploratory and scripted testing techniques.
- Construction of test scripts/plans.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Great opportunity for an experienced Ruby Developer looking for a challenging role in Sheffield with a global busin… https://t.co/hWDKmkRrmj
As part of our ongoing partnership with @sheffieldDevops we are excited for this month's event which takes place Th… https://t.co/grJsdYN6ba
Great opportunity for an experienced Ruby Developer looking for a challenging role in Sheffield with a global busin… https://t.co/Gh3NDuMZIm