Software Support Engineer-Sheffield-£26k
Job Ref: 2369
We’re recruiting for a Software Support Engineer based in Sheffield. You’ll be passionate about delivering and exceptional customer experience and you will be responsible for onboarding and day to day customer support.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting customers through the onboarding process.
- Communicating with clients on a long-term basis.
- Configuring and handing over trial/demonstration systems.
- Identify how the software could be improved for customer purposes.
- Prove how the system could evolve to third party applications.
- Develop logic apps in Microsoft Azure in order to give additional functionality.
What skills do you need?
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- The ability to solve problems, offering new suggestions and improvements.
- An understanding of the Microsoft Suite.
- A recognised industry certification.
- A knowledge of Microsoft Azure Apps (or something similar).
- An IT/Computing or data-focused degree, although candidates with relevant experience and no degree are encouraged to apply.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Healthcare Scheme
- Death in Service insurance
- Flexibility between office and home working
Given the current UK situation, the company is fully set up for a remote hiring and onboarding process so interviews will be carried out using Go To Meeting / Skype / Teams.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic