Job Ref: 2414
Affecto are working exclusively with a growing tech company who offer plenty of opportunity for career development for talented and ambitious Software Engineers. This position is offered on a hybrid basis with the flexibility to work from home 3 days per week and is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive, modern software business.
What will you be doing?
- Create and maintain UI for data migration products.
- Integrate products with cloud environments.
- Update and improve the automated testing framework to streamline test coverage.
- Liaise, help design and present ideas for new test cases.
What experience do you need?
- 3 + years of software engineering experience.
- Proven experience of delivering enterprise software.
- Good knowledge of testing frameworks.
- Ability to deliver software in an Agile way using Scrum methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree/equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field, or relevant qualification.
If you would like to learn more about the role and this exciting business, then please apply now and we'll be in touch.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic