Job Ref: 1963
Affecto are proud to be exclusively supporting a rapidly expanding technology company, post-acquisition to significantly upscale their Engineering team. Starting with two accomplished Java Software Engineers to work on their flagship product.
You’ll join a very experienced team, who’ve built this market leading software from the ground up, at a very exciting time as the new leadership of the business embark on a rapid growth strategy which will see their development teams almost double in size over the next 2 years.
As a Java Software Engineer, you’ll need to have a well-rounded, skill set, ideally with experience with web technologies, for example, AWS as the product evolves to the cloud.
What do they do?
The company has developed a range of products with applications across a range of industries and their technology is present in some of the world’s busiest airports, largest power stations and cutting-edge buildings.
The recent acquisition will enable the business to explore new markets, whilst cementing market share in their existing industries and with a full order book until 2022, it truly is an exciting time for any Software Engineer to join at the begging of something really special.
What technologies do they use?
- Java is the core, but they also use C++ and even some C.
- Front End framework is Angular
- They use git for version control
- They’re also moving to the cloud; the infrastructure is already largely in AWS
What do you definitely need?
- 3+ years of software development experience, ideally in Java, but a background in C++ would also stand you in good stead
- Degree or above (or equivalent) qualification in Computer Science/Software Engineering or a related subject
- Willingness to learn, investigate and solve problems
- Proven track record in delivering software projects and adapting to new technologies
What would it be nice for you to have?
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks, such as Angular, React, etc.
- Experience with AWS or other cloud technology
- Knowledge of database concepts – ideally ORACLE/SQL and/or Server/PostgressSQL
- Exposure to one or more variants of the Linux OS and scripting languages
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel Koseoglu: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/K93fIIjWEd
Are you a Technical Author looking for a new challenge in an exciting business, supplying into blue-chip clients?… https://t.co/HHyeAtwGOj
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/GBsXZDqi7x
SysAdmins, Linux Engineers & DevOps Engineers - if you are seeking a real technical challenge and want to work in o… https://t.co/l59LcOwibZ
Senior .NET Developers - is it time for a new challenge? Leading software business in Sheffield are looking to gro… https://t.co/TssH4GALVK