Job Ref: 2022
We’re looking for an accomplished Software Development Manager to help lead the technical direction of one of our most exciting clients.
Affecto is proud to partner with this ambitious, South Yorkshire based technology and analytics company to appoint this integral position as they embark on an incredibly exciting journey over the next 3 years.
Reporting to Director level, the Software Development Manager leads the entire software function of the business and is responsible for leading a range of projects, continuous improvement of the development team and ultimately delivering quality software on time and within budget.
You’ll be granted autonomy to lead a diverse team of Software Engineers of all experience levels, and given the trajectory of the business, will need to grow your team in line with the wider business.
• Leadership of all Software Development projects and workload
• Involvement at Architectural level decision making
• Ensuring delivery of software in line with client requirements
Whilst this is not a ‘hands on’ role, you will be expected to have a sound understanding of the full SDLC, the MS tech stack (C#, SQL, etc.), web development and ideally software deployment into complex IT estates.
In order to be considered, you’ll need:
• To be passionate about innovation & technology
• A solid understanding of software architecture, design and development
• Successful track record delivering software within an Agile environment
• Excellent stakeholder management skills, both internal and external
• To be degree qualified in computer science, software engineering or mathematical discipline (or equivalent commercial experience)
This Software Development Manager position is a great opportunity for a dynamic technical leader, searching for a challenge where they can truly help shape the direction of one of the region’s most exciting tech companies.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.