Job Ref: 2332
Affecto are working with a growing Huddersfield based business in the recruitment of a Software Developer to develop and implement web and cloud delivered solutions to both internal and external clients.
What will you be doing?
- Participate in the analysis, design, documentation and implementation of new product features and solutions
- Develop and release fully tested new products and features to a high standard
- Working with:
- Docker Containers
- C# & .NET CORE
- ASP.NET WebAPI, MVC & RAZOR
- Provide up to date relevant documentation around current and future product developments
- Ensure the high availability and continued performance of products, processing platforms and servers through ongoing maintenance
What skills do you need?
- Previous application programming experience within a .NET / Web development environment.
- Knowledge of:
- C# & .NET Framework
- Git Source Control
- ASP.NET MVC & RAZOR Web Pages
- Experience creating RESTful Web APIs using ASP.NET CORE WebAPI
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL scripting
- Understanding of Entity Framework
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Development Practices & Design Patterns
- Exposure to Unit Testing techniques and tooling
- Good time management skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure
To learn more about this fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic