Job Ref: 2084
Affecto is proud to present this great opportunity for a C# .Net Developer within the historical city of York, to join a rapidly advancing, multinational organisation, during a particularly interesting time of growth, both within the IT department, and the business as a whole.
This is a great time to join the company, as they are in an exciting period of technological transition, and there is a genuine culture of knowledge exchange and personal development. You will be given the freedom to introduce new approaches and innovations to the team.
What skills do you need?
• Substantial experience of C# .Net & WPF
• Good knowledge of MVVM architectural pattern
• Strong experience with MySQL
• Knowledge of Unit Testing Frameworks
• Understanding of object orientated programming
We would also love to see:
• Understanding of N-tier architectures
• Understanding of LINQ
• Experience of GIT Version Control
• Knowledge of VB.Net, MS SQL Server and .Net Core
The role offers great public transport links, free parking, 5% pension contribution, company bonus and a selection of additional staff perks (including free Starbucks coffee!)
If you believe you would be a good match for this position, and you are looking to further your career, please apply now!
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Andre: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.