Job Ref: 2249
We're looking for an experienced SharePoint Administrator for our client based in South Sheffield. This is a newly formed role within the Application Support team where you will also oversee the migration of and data to SharePoint as well as looking at new features, functionality, integrations and reporting.
What else will you be doing?
- Oversee, manage and develop the SharePoint Architecture
- Provide user access, data security and training.
- Implementing new system functionality
What do you need?
- Previous experience of SharePoint Administration
- A strong track record of developing, configuring, and managing document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections
- Ability to identify best practice and implement new system functionality
- Ability and experience of utilizing Power Automate to satisfy and integrate with Business needs where appropriate
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, with a passion for technology
- Ability to identify training needs and perform group training sessions
- Excellent documentation and process writing skills
What’s in it for you?
- 34 days annual leave (incl. public holidays)
- Holiday buy and sell options
- Health plan and health review
- Flexible working
- Gym membership discounts
- Eye test
- Training and development opportunities
- Annual pay reviews
- Generous pension contribution
- Life assurance
If you’d like to discuss the role and this exciting business in more detail, then please apply now and we'll be in touch. In the next stage of the application, you may be asked to take part in a remote video conference with our client. This will be done using Skype or Zoom.
To learn more about similar opportunities please visit our website as we have various roles throughout Sheffield, Rotherham, Chesterfield, Barnsley and Doncaster within Software Development and Infrastructure.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie: Natalie@affecto.co.uk or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic
PHP Web Devs: we want to speak to you. We have a number of opportunities available, with employers interviewing rem… https://t.co/7EJ69IP5Ej