Service Support Analyst-Sheffield-£25k
Job Ref: 2400
Affecto are working with a well-established Sheffield based client in the recruitment of a Service Support Analyst. You will be supporting clients nationwide using award winning products.
What will you be doing?
- First point of call for client contact.
- Refer client’s queries to the relevant departments.
- Confer with clients with responses, solutions and feedback on their queries.
- Contributing to Quality Assurance process by looking at patterns and trends in incidents.
- Maintain records of tickets and systems, with notes, discussions and actions needed.
- Participate on an on-call rota to respond to clients.
- Collaborate with IT and Support teams to maintain superb service levels.
- Responsible for having a professional manner when dealing with clients.
What experience do you need?
- Ability to communicate well on the phone.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of databases.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues.
- Skills liaising and communicating with customers
- Ability to prioritise tasks.
- Knowledge of how the company deals with long-standing clients and is not a call centre.
- Skills in explaining technical language to both tech and non-tech clients and customers.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic