Senior Web Developer-Rotherham-£45k-£55k
Job Ref: 2329
Affecto are proud to be working with an award winning business in the recruitment of a Senior Web Developer. As Senior Web Developer you will take lead on multiple projects to create high quality websites and back office systems while mentoring more junior members of the team.
What else will you be doing?
- Working closely with the development team and committing to collaborative problem solving
- Completing code reviews and delivering feedback as required
- Developing a deep understanding of the brand websites, how they are used and what functionality is required
- Identifying appropriate technology and approaches required
- Keeping your own knowledge up-to-date
- Keeping accurate records of the development process, changes and results
What skills do you need?
- Experience as a full stack web developer
- ASP.NET and MVC patterns
- C# (ideally with experience of .NET Core)
- Container runtimes i.e. Docker
- Experience working with AWS
- Writing CSS in SASS/LESS is advantageous
What’s in it for you?
- Company pension scheme
- Flexitime and home working available
- Regular training opportunities
- Access to health and wellbeing support
- Free onsite parking
If you’d like to learn more about this opportunity, please apply now and we'll be in touch. The interview process will take place over telephone and Microsoft Teams.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employerApply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic