Job Ref: 2157
Affecto are working with a well established & ambitious technology business that are expanding their Research & Development team. As a Software Developer within the R&D Team you will enjoy a varied project load that with include new product development, configuration and integration of existing software with new hardware and enhancement of existing code base.
Widely regarded as an industry leader, this is a great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to move away from BAU work and get involved in some really interesting greenfield projects.
• Take leadership on development, support and enhancement of commercial software packages
• Requirements gathering, project scoping and application architecture
• Play a key role in the Quality Assurance and testing of all new software products
• Identify, implement and champion process improvements
• Create design and specification documentation
• Work with a mixture of C, C++ and C# languages in line with company coding standards
• Recognised computing qualification, Degree, HNC, Diploma etc.
• Significant experience as a senior software developer, comfortable with both hands coding and mentoring others
• Good experience and pragmatic understanding of software engineering tools, able to select the right tool for the job.
• Experience developing within a .NET environment, with C#, C++, C experience
• Agile approach to work, able to coordinate sprints and stand-ups
• Expert knowledge of server-side integration, MS SQL
You will work in a great team environment where you will get to learn, grow professionally, and take on new challenges. If this sounds like something you would like to hear more about then please get in touch ASAP!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.