Job Ref: 2276
We are looking for 2 Senior Full Stack Developers with experience in .Net to join a rapidly expanding software house in Manchester to work on the largest product refresh in the company’s history. Focused on introducing cloud hosting and portal-based functionality to a majority desktop user base, you’ll work on multi-million-pound greenfield projects with some of the most forward-thinking minds in the industry.
What will you be doing?
- Agile .NET Core development on customer focused software platforms.
- Establish code patterns and standards to be used across the new cloud suite of applications.
- Work with QA, DevOps and UX experts to build reusable services and components.
- Help with the selection and specification of new technologies.
What do you need?
- Significant experience working as a Software Engineer with Microsoft technologies, especially .Net Core.
- An in-depth knowledge of databases including PostgreSQL.
- A genuine passion for technology and a desire to learn new technologies to embrace modern software development practices.
- Understanding of development methodologies / processes such as TDD, Agile and BDD.
- A good understanding of cloud-based architecture, mainly AWS.
What's in it for you?
- A salary range of up to £50k - £60k (based on experience)
- 10% annual bonus
- Up to 95% remote working
- Healthcare cash plan
- Private medical insurance
- Holiday buy and sell
- Additional discount schemes (gym memberships etc.)
If you would like to learn more about the role and this exciting business, then please apply now and we'll be in touch. In the next stage of the application, you may be asked to take part in a remote video conference with our client. This will be done using Teams.
Affecto Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Emma Mounsey: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic