Job Ref: 1989
Affecto are working closely with a rapidly expanding business, who provide innovative software solutions for clients all over the world. As their client base continues to grow, they require talented and creative individuals to meet the diverse challenges and bring the new features and functionality to life.
As a Ruby Developer, you’ll work on a varied and complex range of projects. You’ll be doing more than just writing code, you’ll be called upon to help evolve current and new projects using your experience and innovative ideas.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will possess a strong work ethic, coupled with a proactive and responsible attitude, in order to achieve objectives. You must be able to work to critical timescales, utilizing your organisational and problem-solving skills.
What will you do?
• Ruby on Rails API development
• AngularJS front end development
• Writing readable code and fixing scaling issues
• Test Driven Development (RSpec)
• Work collaboratively with a talented team in Sheffield and a larger team across 3 countries
What skills do you need?
• Experience building web infrastructure in Ruby
• Working knowledge of NoSQL
• Experience in cloud environments (AWS or Google Cloud) would be a big advantage
You will be given the opportunity to make a genuine impact within the team, helping you to evolve your own skillset and progress in your career. If this fantastic opportunity sounds like your next challenge, please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.