Job Ref: 2073
Are you an experienced QA Engineer who’d love to join a leading technology business in Stoke-on-Trent?
This is a local organisation, with a national reach, currently in the process of significantly growing their presence in the industry, and as such Affecto has been appointed to help build their key technical teams.
Key to this is the development of a robust software testing function that will enable the company to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality applications. The role of the Test Analyst is critical in the success of their development function, providing quality assurance support to development teams.
What will you do?
• Work within a well-developed software engineering environment
• Develop new testing standards, writing and executing manual test plans
• Examine test tools and advise on any changes needed
• Ensure testing is carried out in line with current cycles
• Test across multiple devices and platforms
• Maintain automated test profiles
• Support and mentor the wider team to enhance personal development
What you will need?
• Significant experience in a similar role within a software testing environment
• Experience executing manual testing across multiple device types
• Experience of using defect tracking tools is desirable
• Experience of utilising BDD and Postman
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished QA, looking to join a business who are embarking on a very exciting journey to grow their market share and become the number one player in their space.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Andre: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.