Job Ref: 2054
Are you a talented Software Tester who’d love to join a leading technology business in Sheffield?
Affecto is proud to partner with an innovative, international technology business in Sheffield to help them appoint two QA Engineers to join their growing QA team, within a much larger engineering function.
The business produce market-leading, data-driven products, which provide customers with cutting edge solutions that are solving problems in the data infrastructure space across the globe. They are on a very exciting journey, in the process of significantly growing their presence in Sheffield and, as such, Affecto has been appointed to help build their key technical teams.
Key to this is the development of a robust software testing function that will enable the company to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality applications. The role of the QA Engineer is critical in the success of their development function, providing quality assurance support to development teams.
What will you do?
• Work closely with the Engineering team to ensure high-quality software releases
• Author and execute UAT test plans
• Prepare test scenarios, cases and data based on customer requirements
• Create test tools in Bash to aid testing
• Test new features and bug fixes, including exploratory testing
• Investigate customer-reported issues
What you will need?
• Significant experience in a similar role within a software testing environment
• Experience writing test cases to a high standard
• Experience testing distributed or replication software
• Experience with UAT
• Knowledge of Version Control with Git/SVN
• Experience with Jenkins, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies
• Exposure UI automation libraries – Selenium Webdriver
• Ability to debug Java applications
You will benefit from working alongside a friendly, expert team in a dynamic and challenging environment where you will be given the freedom to take your own initiative and genuinely make an impact to drive your career forwards.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Lizzy: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.