Project Support Officer
Job Ref: 1816
If you are looking to forge a career in Project Management, this would be a great opportunity to start your career with a leading, blue-chip business. You will be given ongoing training and development and the opportunity to study for a recognised Project Management qualification such as Prince2.
This role sits within a large project management office which covers the whole of the business nationally, supporting the delivery of a large change portfolio ensuring the company is successful in delivering successful outcomes.
The Project Administrator will be assigned to significant projects to support Project Managers and support the PMO team in ensuring projects are delivered on time.
- Prepare meeting packs for project and programme steering committees, take minutes, book meeting rooms.
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels to co-ordinate diaries for meetings.
- Prepare meeting packs for project working groups, take minutes, book meeting rooms. Follow up on actions to facilitate closure
- Ensure project and programme managers are familiar and comply with project and programme documentation standards, sign off and approval procedures
- Track actual expenditure against project/programme budgets and work with project/programme managers to capture actual costs and reforecast on a monthly basis
- Provide assistance in the production and maintenance of project/programme management documentation including; project plans, project briefs and/or definition documents, risk, issue and action logs, project closure reports
- Administrative support for the project team.
- Support project managers through the Delivery Lifecycle
- Tracking of the RAID Log
- Introduction and support of new IT and ad hoc processes e.g. Packaging requests, storage requests, etc.
- Risk & Compliance - ensure that all Governance and Compliance requirements are adhered to and all reporting and reviewing activities required by the Regulatory Bodies are carried out to the standards required.
- Ideally some experience of working within a project environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effective and confident engagement skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Attention to detail with the ability to write and review documentation to ensure that highly quality deliverables are produced
- Ability to prioritise, organise and manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Liaison with third party suppliers to resolve queries and arrange meetings and interviews.
- A flexible and adaptable approach and comfortable working in an environment of fast paced change
Education & Qualifications
Educated to degree level or equivalent
Rewards and Benefits
Discretionary Annual Bonus
Pension – Group Stakeholder Pension Plan
Private Medical Insurance
Annual Leave – minimum of 25 days as standard
If this role is of interest, please apply using the link, or contact the office for more info.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email David Wainwright: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
Or how Google does Ops... https://t.co/doqMFd2c19
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? https://t.co/D44TrOWjuQ… https://t.co/lygJq8NXr3
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/K93fIIjWEd