Job Ref: 371883
We’re really excited to have partnered with the most innovative fintech business, you’ve probably never heard of, to help deliver one of the most significant transformation programmes in the business's history!
Over the last 2 years, they’ve more than doubled in headcount to now number over 500 people and are on a hugely exciting journey to revolutionise how they deliver for their clients. Key to this body of work is their need for experienced, client facing Software Project Managers.
Whilst we’re obviously keen to hear from PMs with FS experience, we’re actually really open to hearing from Project Managers who might not have worked specifically in Financial Services but have successfully delivered client facing software projects in other sectors but are interested in a new challenge within a fintech.
As mentioned, this is very much a client centric role and you’ll need to enjoy engaging with external stakeholders. The business has an office in Sheffield but they do have other locations further south (Dunstable or London) so we can be flexible on where you’re based and it's a hybrid working policy so think c2 days a week in the office/customer sites.
So, what do you need?
· Proven track record in Software Project Delivery
· Ideally previous experience managing Software product implementations
· Comfortable in control of large, often complex projects
· Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
· At home delivering for external clients, not just internal customers
· Significant face to face customer interaction experience
· 3rd party / supplier management experience, great but not essential
· A background in projects involving cloud migrations and AWS would be superb but again, not essential
What’s in it for you?
· Not only is this an opportunity for the present, the business is part of a huge, international group with over 45,000 total employees, so it represents endless progression pathways for your future career.
· A chance to be part of a significant transformation and make your mark in a business intent on going to the next level
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Great pension
So, if you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, programme and business, then hit apply now!
Affecto Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance.
For full details, email Maddy: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>