Product Owner - Remote - £50k
Job Ref: 2354
Affecto are managing the search for a Product Owner to join a growing product team to deliver the largest product refresh in the company’s history. Ideally, you’ll have experience with data migration and working with cloud technology and you’ll thrive in a customer centric business.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring technical delivery meets the client expectations.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Product Manager and development team to ensure client needs are met.
- Ensuring delivery of a clear backlog, with prioritised feature list.
- Deliver intuitive and engaging solutions.
- Drive continuous improvement across products.
What skills do you needs?
- Previous experience as a Product Owner
- Experience delivering cloud software.
- Excellent record of delivering clear detailed requirements and supporting backlogs.
- Expert skills in creating clear and concise customer and outcome led requirements.
- Experience in working with technical resource whilst solution and delivery are in motion.
- Knowledge of lean product development
- Good understanding of how to get data analytics through analysis.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Delivering projects and deadlines on time.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- 26 days holiday allowance
- Private medical healthcare
- Life assurance
- Discount schemes and additional benefits.
If you’d like to learn more about this Product Owner opportunity, please apply now and we'll be in touch. The interview process will take place over telephone and Microsoft Teams.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie: Natalie@affecto.co.uk or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic