Job Ref: 2038
Affecto is proud to be working with a formidable technology company based in Sheffield, who is looking to add an experienced Product Owner to their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the region's most exciting organisations as it continues to go from strength to strength.
As a Product Owner, your primary focus will be to take lead of the scrum teams to provide vision and direction throughout the project, defining the product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities.
What will you do?
• Work closely with stakeholders and the Agile development team to create project requirements.
• Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product.
• Assess value, develop cases and prioritize stories to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value, in alignment with product strategy.
• Provide backlog management, iteration planning and elaborating of user stories.
• Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
• Research and analyse the market, the users and the roadmap for products.
• Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends.
What experience do you need?
• Significant experience in a similar role, in a product owner function in Agile projects.
• Experience of working closely with developers, scrum masters and senior stake holders.
• Experience in creating and developing comprehensive product visions.
• Confident and effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
If you would like to learn more about the role and the client, then please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Daniel: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.