Job Ref: 2436
Affecto is proud to be exclusively supporting an exciting software house based in Sheffield to find a talented Product Manager to join the team. This is a new position within the business, you’ll work closely with the development team and external stakeholders to deliver exceptional software products.
What will you be doing?
- Create and produce the vision and strategy for the product and/or portfolio.
- Write user stories and prioritise the backlog for the team.
- Ensure the product provides the value and experience expected.
- Take charge of the product roadmap, collaborating with the engineering team.
- Enforce execution of the product strategy, incorporating new product development and existing product in-life management.
- Retain value propositions for product and portfolios.
- Ensure a smooth delivery of products by working closely with stakeholders.
- Represent the product in governance and investment decisions.
- Oversee product performance and PandL.
- Ensure an up to date and detailed understanding of product data (finance, operational, customer experience and usage data).
- Communicate and build a network with external stakeholders of a senior level.
- Expert knowledge in the product area, including competitor insight and market trends.
- Engage with customers to understand their experience.
What experience do you need?
- Ability to create a product vision and strategy.
- Ensuring effective communication within the company.
- Experience of SaaS software product management.
- Knowledge working with Agile software development.
- Skills in defining and measuring OKRs.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Experience with modern software and cloud technology (not essential)
- Experience in the automotive industry (not essential)
What’s in it for you?
- 37.5 hour working week.
- 24 days holiday including Christmas shutdown.
- Health insurance reward schemes.
- Flexibility working at home, in the office or hybrid.
If you are keen to know more about this fantastic Product Manager opportunity, please apply now.
Affecto Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic