Job Ref: 2244
We’re looking for a talented Product Owner or Manager, ideally with experience of successfully bringing new products from inception to market, to join an innovative Sheffield based tech business who, after significant investment have created an exciting product portfolio, to compliment the bespoke build side of the business.
Over the years, we’ve helped scale all of their technical teams are now really excited to grow their product team to 5.
What will you be doing?
You’ll have input across the portfolio but will particularly focus on the evolution of two of their most successful products, whilst being heavily involved in roadmapping new propositions. Being a technology company, your closest allies will be the Development and Data Teams, so experience working in a SCRUM environment will really help.
You’ll also be:
- Ensuring product development budgets maximise return on investment while minimising risk
- Translating high-level product definition and value proposition work into detailed product definitions to the Engineering Team
- Working closely with clients to turn problems into opportunities for the team to drive a better outcome for users
- Prioritising workloads to manage your team effectively
- Collaborating with other client facing teams to continuously validate and test ideas in the market
- Creating, defining, and updating the product roadmap whilst working closely with other PMs to ensure consistency
What do you need?
- A background in Software Product Management
- Ideally, you’ll have delivered multiple products and features
- Strong communication skills
- To have a passion for usability and simplicity
- A technical background - Although not essential, you'll be working with Software Engineers at a high level, so deep subject matter understanding will definitely help
What's in it for you?
- Up to 15% bonus
- 3% Matched Pension
- 3 x Life Assurance
- Health care cash plan
- 21 days holidays (increasing to 26 with service)
- Option to purchase additional 5 holiday days per year
If you would like to learn more about this exciting Product Manager opportunity, apply now.
Given the current UK situation, the company is fully set up for a remote hiring and onboarding process so interviews will be carried out via telephone and Zoom.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Natalie Salvato: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic
PHP Web Devs: we want to speak to you. We have a number of opportunities available, with employers interviewing rem… https://t.co/7EJ69IP5Ej