Job Ref: 2408
We’re recruiting for an experienced Product Manager to join our Sheffield based client. Although based in Sheffield, the business is happy to have team members working remotely. You’ll be joining a rapidly expanding team, providing creative, innovative and quality driven software.
What will you be doing?
- Initial point of contact for product related issues.
- Express a long and short-term vision for the products.
- Product validation with existing and potential customers and the sales team must be completed.
- Aid the collection of product requirements from customers, sales, marketing, software development and software support to improve the product.
- Aid in refining business requirements during the products life cycle, as well as reviewing the design and technical details.
- Understand product milestones with Software Development, Project Management and others to coordinate delivery and availability of products for customers.
- Aid the analysis, design, specification and development of documentation and information for software products and services.
- Help senior staff with the researching, evolving, and presenting of new products.
- Liaise between Sales, Marketing and Software Development.
- Have up-to-date knowledge of all products and solutions, the industry, competitors, customer needs, technological trends and new product/solution planning.
- Maintain a good relationship with partners, vendors and internal and external customers.
- Keep up with customer requirements and get feedback for future improvements for the products.
- Help with pre and post sales activities.
- Additional duties to help with management team.
What experience do you need?
- 3 years’ experience in product management in a software development area.
- Knowledge of requirements for software products or websites.
- Understanding to meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Full knowledge of the project life cycle.
- Knowledge of how to review customer workflows and design products.
- Skills in presenting.
- Experience working on web projects.
- Ability to collaborate with global teams.
- Ability to travel abroad when needed.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexi time.
- Pension schemes.
- 25 days holiday.
- Rewards and Benefit Portal.
- Unlimited access to personal development courses.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic