My client, a leading IT business based in Chesterfield are looking for a Network & Systems Manager to join their team. Responsible for the support, development and maintenance of the company’s IT infrastructure, this is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking, specialist business within a rewarding market.
Reporting to the IT director you will be responsible for ensuring the business IT systems and networks are fully operational and fit for purpose. You will work in a fast paced, demanding but ultimately rewarding environment, where you will act as technical authority for all network, systems and infrastructure.
• Microsoft Windows Server Management
• VMware administration, confident with all aspects of virtualisation
• Installation of new host machines
• Monitoring, troubleshooting and optimisation of IT systems
• Network configuration
• A Cisco qualification would be a distinct advantage
• Systems administration skills for Unix/Linux servers including OS installation
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business with great prospects for progression. If this sounds like something that would be of interest, we’d love to hear from you!
For full details, email Mark Reed: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.