Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer – Sheffield - £40-£55k
Job Ref: 2507
Affecto is recruiting for a Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer to join the engineering team for a Venture Capital backed start-up who are making waves in their industry. As a Developer, you will act as the main source of technical experience and offer best practice advice on the tools.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full software lifecycle, from development and testing through to deployment and optimisation. If the prospect of working in a tech start-up across diverse challenges excites you, the keep reading!
What will you be doing?
- Developing and deploying containerised apps using Linux Docker containers and Docker Compose
- Building front-end visualisations that turn complex manufacturing activities into clear and insightful graphics
- Working with a MongoDB database to create models, maintain schemas and apply migrations
- Writing robust tests that integrate into a CI/CD pipeline
- Provisioning, using and managing cloud resources in Microsoft Azure
- Participating in and managing the version control process using GitHub
What experience will you need?
- Experience developing backend Python using Flask, Django or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB
- Comfort using Linux, bash scripting and Docker
- Experience using version control (ideally Git) in a collaborative environment
- Capable of implementing software best practice with an eye for simplicity, consistent architectural patterns and clean, well-tested code
Affecto Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance.
If you are interested in getting the full details of this Mid-Senior Full Stack Developer role, email Natalie firstname.lastname@example.org, Katie email@example.com or Ash firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521Apply Now
For full details, email Katie Bailey: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic