Microsoft Dynamic Developer
Job Ref: 2411
Affecto are recruiting for a Lead Microsoft Dynamics Developer. You’ll have a proven track record of system delivery as you will be working on inhouse and customer systems.
What will you be doing?
- Responsible for the daily function of the Group Dynamics platform.
- Collaborate with the Business Analysts to understand user requirements.
- Suggest ways to improve speed, reliability and functionality.
- Record and test all changes.
- Administer CRM user access.
- Record and administer all Security requirements.
- Responsible for User Acceptance testing.
- Record Dynamics and aid 3rd parties in the resolution.
- Develop CRM activity reports and a system for recurring reports.
- Develop power apps and plugins.
- Create and implement Case Management and HR solutions.
- Control field service and mobile solution.
What experience do you need?
- Analytical mindset, with acute attention to detail.
- Shows both independent and team working abilities.
- 3+ years of experience as a MS Dynamic CRM Developer.
- Expert organisational, management and analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably in data or computer related fields.
- Good knowledge of the latest MS Dynamics CRM versions support and administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Certification as a specialist in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Expert knowledge of the construction industry.
What’s in it for you?
- Flexible working
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Healthcare cashback scheme
- Training and development plans
- Retail discounts
- Monthly incentives
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Natalie: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
There's loads of info around on how to adapt to working from home. The ZDNet special feature has loads of really in… https://t.co/AAoHCon8fo
This forward thinking Sheffield business are using Zoom to interview, hire and induct new staff. We are supporting… https://t.co/SWUuWaPzk5
We work with some awesome businesses in Sheffield who are adapting to the current climate by using technology to he… https://t.co/CThhVzUx53
Devs in Sheffield, experienced in LAMP? Interested in discussing new opportunities? Please contact Team Affecto who… https://t.co/j7CZBoBcic