Job Ref: 2066
Affecto is proud to partner with an innovative, international technology business in Sheffield to help them appoint a Linux SysAdmin who will play a pivotal role in the successful onboarding process for their industry leading software.
The business produce market-leading, data-driven products, which provide customers with cutting edge solutions that are solving problems in the data infrastructure space across the globe. They are on a very exciting journey, in the process of significantly growing their presence in Sheffield and, as such, Affecto has been appointed to help build their key technical teams.
As a Linux SysAdmin, you will be responsible for implementing, assisting and guiding the customer through the planning and deployment process.
What will you do?
• Remotely engage with customers to guide them through the onboarding process
• Work closely with the Customer Success Manager to maintain a thorough understanding of customers’ technical infrastructure and any challenges they encounter
• Communicate regularly with customers regarding new software releases and applicable changes to their installation
• Provide ongoing technical guidance and troubleshooting to customers
• Continually seek improvements to processes utilising each customer engagement as an opportunity to learn
• Share your knowledge and support with your colleagues to promote efficiency
What you will need?
• Demonstrable experience working with Linux
• Strong system administration skills for Unix/Linux environments
• Ability to write customer facing documentation
• Solid understanding of networking, architectures and protocols
• Natural ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Working knowledge of Azure/AWS would be highly advantageous
You will benefit from working alongside a friendly, expert team in a dynamic and challenging environment where you will be given the freedom to take your own initiative and genuinely make an impact to drive your career forwards.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Mark: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.