Job Ref: 1965
Affecto Recruitment are proud to be working closely with an exceptional leading international software business who are currently looking to onboard a Lead Software Developer into their expanding development team based in Sheffield.
This engineer must have advanced Angular and Java capabilities and be confident taking a lead role in the development life cycle of these state-of-the-art software solutions.
You will lead a team that will be developing products for the organisation’s portfolio used by their major blue-chip clients. You will work closely with onshore teams around the UK and some offshore teams too, so experience of offshore working techniques is a plus but not a key requirement.
Technical skills we would like to see:
• Advanced Angular (ideally Angular 4)
• Advanced Design Patterns
• Understanding of DevOps process
Additional experience to help you succeed:
• Strong understanding and implementation knowledge of development best practices
• Experience creating platforms and frameworks
• Knowledge of Single page Applications including Security
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design paradigms (e.g. SOLID principles)
• Must be confident with both TDD and BDD
This is an excellent opportunity to join an already very successful team and work closely with a variety of stake holders in a well-respected software business. If you would like to learn more about the role and the client, then please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Lizzy: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.