Lead Developer (Java)
Job Ref: 1992
Affecto are working with a leading financial services business in Staffordshire. A leader in their field, they are currently experiencing significant expansion and as such a looking for a Lead Developer (Java) to join one of their key departments.
Working closely with the development manager, this is a senior role with a great mix of hands on development and leadership responsibilities. The team’s function is focused on reporting, business intelligence and real time data production, so ideally you will have some exposure in a similar department / business.
The company has great public transport links, as well as a competitive salary, pension contribution and a selection of additional staff perks.
What will you do?
- Managing and prioritising workload for a small team of developers
- Developing scalable and robust platforms within an agile, solution-oriented work environment
- Code review and testing for vulnerabilities
- Working with a range of technologies including, Java, SQL, TSQL Server and SVN
- Review existing and suggest new SDLC tools
- Work closely with QA team on test automation projects
- Team leadership and management of a small team, focusing on providing both technical and soft-skills support
What experience do you need?
- Significant software development experience, especially with Java and related frameworks
- Experience with MS SQL, TSQL Server would be advantageous
- Experience working to Agile delivery methods
- Keen to embrace new technologies and challenge current ways of working
- Driven and motivated to learn new technologies
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Andre: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
We are looking for engineers to provide Front End software architecture for a newly created agile dev team in Sheff… https://t.co/mgMzPn3w1d
New DevOps role, coordinating the CI/CD of 2 new dev teams in Sheffield. Large software house undertaking a major p… https://t.co/pqKvnHWAtt
.Net devs, interested in moving away from closed source? We are setting up 2 new engineering teams for a large soft… https://t.co/k6SxGkAYWp
Great opportunity for an experienced Ruby Developer looking for a challenging role in Sheffield with a global busin… https://t.co/BtQJlghZ4K
We are supporting an amazing industrial software business as they look to build an R&D team, starting with the hire… https://t.co/NqFM9onUf8