Job Ref: 2108
Affecto are proud to exclusively partner with this ambitious, well-financed start up in the heart of Sheffield. We’re building a brand new Dev Team to be part of something big!
Unlike many tech start ups, the leadership have an enviable track record in the industry and between them, have accumulated over half a century of experience as well as counting some of the biggest businesses in their arena as clients.
What will you be doing?
- Coding of HTML5 based casino games, working with art, audio and QA teams
- Read project specifications and design & code new elements
- Examine existing code/software base and modify or re-write where appropriate
- Develop and refine the UI (in conjunction with the designers) Self-test, evaluation and code updates
What do you need?
- An understanding of XML and JSON
- Experience of Pixi/Phaser
- Excellent understanding of OOP concepts, inheritance and composition
- Solid programming experience with an OOP language
- Solid experience of using programming frameworks and code libraries
- An interest in gaming is good – you will be expected to input on game concept, too!
Opportunities with this calibre of start up really don’t come along too often. So if you’d like to hear more, get in touch!
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel Koseoglu: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
*Nottingham based IT Project Managers* We're partnering with a premier employer in the region during an exciting t… https://t.co/hMrfY8UwT8
We're working with a great regional employer offering a competitive salary and great perks. Looking to take the nex… https://t.co/NoGll0CG0Z
Exciting challenge in the Dev Team of one of our most innovative clients here in Sheffield!… https://t.co/oR7iUSm8z2