Job Ref: 2060
Affecto Recruitment is proud to partner with one of the government's newest specialist regulators as they establish a brand-new function based in Sheffield.
As the operation upscales, we have a need for an experienced IT Support Technician to identify, design and implement ways to improve both end user functionality and the overall security of their Windows desktop service.
What will you do?
• Develop and maintain Windows 10 desktop configuration via InTune and AutoPilot.
• Support the Lead IT Support Technician to implement best practice across the IT estate.
• Maintain Azure AD and InTune.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to wider desktop infrastructure.
• Provide IT support to colleagues across the organisation.
• Build close relationships with external stakeholders.
• Ensure the integrity of the desktop estate by deploying and monitoring security patches and anti-virus/malware solutions.
• Automate routine maintenance tasks via the use of scripting languages.
• Support the IT infrastructure for the organisation.
What are we looking for?
• Experience managing and maintaining Microsoft Azure AD and InTune.
• Application packaging and deployment experience preferably within InTune.
• Knowledge of active directory group policies and/or InTune policies.
• Knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Windows 10/Office365 and EMS).
• Experience of supporting Skype for business/Teams video conferencing solutions.
• Ability to work under pressure and to demanding timescales.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished IT Support Engineer looking for an opportunity to join an organisation making a real difference to people's lives.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Daniel: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.