IT Support Engineer
Job Ref: 2067
Affecto are proud to be working closely with a leading software business in Sheffield, who are looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer to support internal IT operations at their busy Sheffield centre office.
Working in a fast-paced technical team, where excellent service to stakeholders is paramount, your day to day duties will be varied, giving you the opportunity to build and develop a diverse range of technical skills.
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives in a technically demanding environment and enjoys working as part of team, sharing solutions and identifying process improvements. This is a great opportunity to join one of Sheffield’s leading IT businesses with excellent progression opportunities and on-the-job training.
- Resolving internal technical issues and queries
- Taking ownership of the company internal networks
- Troubleshooting technical queries of varying complexity
- Upgrading software and hardware equipment
- Server and Wireless Network Support
- Take full control of incidents from initial service desk query through to completion
- Maintaining and achieving internal service level agreements (SLA’s)
To be considered for this position you will need the following:
- Experience working in similarly technical, customer support focused role
- Some networking experience would be advantageous such as Server Hardware, DNS / DHCP
- Service desk experience with the ability to organise and prioritise workloads
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree, would be advantageous but not essential
This is a great opportunity to join a thriving business with great prospects for progression. If this sounds like something that would be of interest, we’d love to hear from you.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.>
*Nottingham based IT Project Managers* We're partnering with a premier employer in the region during an exciting t… https://t.co/hMrfY8UwT8
We're working with a great regional employer offering a competitive salary and great perks. Looking to take the nex… https://t.co/NoGll0CG0Z
Exciting challenge in the Dev Team of one of our most innovative clients here in Sheffield!… https://t.co/oR7iUSm8z2