IT Project Manager
Job Ref: 1861
We are working on behalf of a major international Software business who have an exciting opportunity to join them as a Project Manager to work on large scale client accounts.
As a Project Manager you will hold a high profile with both internal stakeholders and the blue-chip client base. You will be Project Managing complex and fast paced work so this opportunity would suit someone with experience of Project Management within the financial services sector.
To be considered for the role, ideally you should have experience of:
- Project Management within the financial services sector
- Experience of managing large complex projects
- Monitoring and reporting Project planning
- Forecasting and estimating Risk & Issue management
- Finance management and budgeting Change management
- Experience of working within a close-knit team, providing leadership and mentoring junior team members
- Ideally, you should hold a current Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, Agile PM, etc)
For more info, please call the office or apply using the link below.
Affecto Recruitment Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email David Wainwright: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/K93fIIjWEd
Are you a Technical Author looking for a new challenge in an exciting business, supplying into blue-chip clients?… https://t.co/HHyeAtwGOj
Are you a forward-thinking Front-End Developer, looking to explore new technologies? Speak to Daniel (daniel@affec… https://t.co/GBsXZDqi7x
SysAdmins, Linux Engineers & DevOps Engineers - if you are seeking a real technical challenge and want to work in o… https://t.co/l59LcOwibZ
Senior .NET Developers - is it time for a new challenge? Leading software business in Sheffield are looking to gro… https://t.co/TssH4GALVK