Job Ref: 2036
Affecto is proud to be working with a formidable technology company based in Sheffield, who is looking to add an experienced iOS Developer to their expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the region's most exciting organisations as it continues to go from strength to strength.
As an iOS Developer, you'll play a key role in building rich mobile apps for customers all over the world. As their product and client portfolio grows, they have risen to the challenge of delivering a great user experience alongside cutting edge new features. You will be working alongside an experienced team of engineers and developers and enjoy collaborating to solve problems, produce sophisticated design and launch quality products.
What will you do?
• Design and build applications for the iOS platform
• Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with the wider team to define, design and ship new features
• Identify and resolve bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organisation and automatization
What experience do you need?
• Demonstrable commercial experience in iOS programming – Objective-C or Swift
• Experience with iOS frameworks
• Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
• Strong understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of Version Control (Git)
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries would be beneficial
Exciting iOS Developer Opportunities like this really don't come around that often, so if the above sounds like the challenge you're looking for – We'd love to hear from you!
If you would like to learn more about the role and the client, then please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.