Job Ref: 2062
Affecto is delighted to have partnered with one of the region’s most exciting software businesses who are looking to grow their technical team with the appointment of an Integration Architect in Sheffield.
Utilising your excellent experience of building multi-channel architecture offerings, you will predominantly be tasked with creating and migrating applications into cloud-based offerings. You will be exposed to a number of a new and emerging technologies and you will have the opportunity to take real ownership of the technical architecture which supports the business' innovative strategies.
What do they do?
The business is part of a major, global digital group and their technology underpins financial institutions both in the UK and abroad. Their innovative solutions provide powerful insights and efficiencies, enabling their clients to make informed decisions to both increase profitability and enhance their customer experience.
What will you do?
- You will design complex architectures as part of major API & Cloud projects.
- Ensure the viability, operability, scalability, security and economic feasibility of solutions matches with the requirements. You will provide new technical perspectives to the team, optimising solutions as a result.
- You will implement and challenge the vision of projects in line with the architecture.
- You will identify and mentor junior architects and aid in their training when applicable. You will develop strong relationships with Senior stakeholders and adopt a customer-centric approach.
Who are we looking for?
- You will be a strong problem solver with a background in integrating different software solutions.
- You will be an excellent communicator with experience working directly with customers to understand a problem and devise the best solution.
- You will be interested in learning new skills and knowledge and applying them to solve complex interoperability challenges between multiple systems.
What skills do you need?
- Demonstrable experience of designing solutions using SOA patterns, integrating Cloud Native & Hybrid stacks.
- Experience working with AWS/Azure.
- Experience with API design.
- Working knowledge of data technologies e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, Kafka, Hadoop.
- Strong knowledge of Agile Frameworks and DevOps practices.
If you would like to learn more about the role and the client, then please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.Apply Now
For full details, email Daniel: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0114 401 0521.>
*Nottingham based IT Project Managers* We're partnering with a premier employer in the region during an exciting t… https://t.co/hMrfY8UwT8
We're working with a great regional employer offering a competitive salary and great perks. Looking to take the nex… https://t.co/NoGll0CG0Z
Exciting challenge in the Dev Team of one of our most innovative clients here in Sheffield!… https://t.co/oR7iUSm8z2