Job Ref: 2048
Affecto Recruitment is proud to partner with a leading technology business who are looking to grow their technical team with the appointment of an Integration Architect in Sheffield.
You'll join a well-financed, rapidly expanding business embarking on a very exciting journey post-acquisition and play a key role in an experienced team who are passionate about delivering meaningful and effective solutions to the public and private sectors.
Working as part of the Architecture, Integration and DevOps team this role is focused on the design, development and implementation of integration and interoperability solutions.
What will you do?
• Business Analysis and Requirements capture for integrations.
• Solutions design for integrations.
• Reviewing third party specifications for integration.
• Designing and implementing APIs.
• Producing customer facing documentation and SDK materials for interfaces.
• Supporting third parties developing against interfaces provided.
• You will be a strong problem solver with a background in integrating different software solutions.
• You will be an excellent communicator with experience working directly with customers to understand a problem and devise the best solution.
• You will be interested in learning new skills and knowledge and applying them to solve complex interoperability challenges between multiple systems with limited input.
What skills do you need?
• Web API Standards including SOAP, REST, XML and JSON.
• Knowledge of HL7 v2, v3 and FHIR
• SQL Server and/or Oracle
• Version Control (SVN/GIT)
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft Windows Server
• NextGen Connect/Mirth Connect
• Experience producing and reviewing interface specifications
If you would like to learn more about the role and the client, then please apply now and one of our specialist consultants will be in touch.
Affecto Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency in this instance and is an equal opportunities employer.
For full details, email Daniel: email@example.com or call 0114 401 0521.